We’d like to inform you about the currently being investigated issues. As these issues are currently being investigated and worked on by our team, this list will be updated regularly for any issues that are resolved.
Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience to your gameplay.
Thank you for your support.
▷ Known Issues
■ An issue where when viewing announcements on mobile, half of the screen is greyed while the other half is not.
■ An issue where gauntlet matchmaking is not functioning correctly. This issue will be fixed on the maintenance on the 8th of September.
■ An issue where some players cannot watch advertisements for free eternium, unit & equipment inventory slots.
– The above issue is caused by a problem on Google’s side. We are trying our best by working with Google to resolve the issue above.
■ [Gauntlet PVP] An issue where players cannot proceed with the game in the middle of Gauntlet PVP.
– Taking specific employees to the Gauntlet PVP is causing the above issue.
■ An issue where players cannot proceed with the game after entering the Unit Inventory section, which shows a white employee profile background with the same employee names.
– Having specific employees in the Unit Inventory is causing the above issue.
■ Fixed an issue where the Check-In option in the consortium was still available even after checking in before
■ Fixed an issue where the screen would turn black and could not interact with other functions when selecting the consortium
■ An issue where the item name “Prime Training Data” is not correctly displayed in [Event Episode: Left Behind Alone] Event Shop, Record Archive.
■ An issue where some of the shop products are not displayed correctly. – Please refer to FAQ – Technical – First FAQ.
■ After the maintenance on 23rd, another new season of Britra raid was planned. However, due to the maintenance delay, the original raid boss setting, Inhibitor, is confirmed to be live on the raid. This phenomenon will be fixed after this week’s maintenance, and all the Inhibitor points will be reset to zero to start a new Britra season.
■ An issue where CEOs are getting an error (20436) pop-up.
■ An issue where the account link procedure fails sporadically between mobile and Steam accounts. We are currently looking into the issue to resolve it as quickly as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
■ An issue where players cannot confirm the members who have participated in raids.
■ An issue with Counterside’s game engine, Unity, is not working as intended, which is believed to be causing two issues:
- An issue where the game crash while loading raids or playing other content.
- An issue where game loading speed is slower than normal.
■ An issue when selecting the ‘Exchange Center’ in the World Map, the shop for raid boss token appears when it is not supposed to.
■ An issue where ‘A UI loading error occurred’ message would popup upon selecting an employee detail or skin detail icon (magnifying glass icon) at the bottom right of the unit management section.
■ An issue where screen blackouts when selecting the consortium to enter.
■ An issue where frame rate would drop while playing the game. We are currently investigating the cause of the issue and will fix it as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience. (added) An app build that will fix the issue is submitted to Apple Appstore and Google Play Store for review. Once the review is complete, we will implement the update as soon as possible. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
■ An issue where players cannot proceed with the game from the black log-in screen while background music is playing.
■ An issue where up and down arrows to change the order of the Gear Preset are missing next to the employee’s equipped items upon selecting a “Change Order” option.
■ An issue where the damage from NPC in Special Gear Maintenance is abnormal.
■ An issue where German and French rearmament tutorial text is not displayed correctly. This issue will be fixed as soon as possible.
■ An issue where if the CEO logs in after carrying out the rearmament on a unit and leveling the skill to 10, the skills will revert back to the initial level. We are preparing a fix as soon as possible. We will also compensate all the spent resources on leveling the skill. Therefore, please refrain from rearming the unit before the fix. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
▷ Possible Solutions
▷ Shop Related ◁
■ My shop says “Failed to load the shop list. Please check your app store login status”
- If you are using an emulator to play Counterside, make sure you are logged into your Google Playstore account on your emulator. If you are not logged in, you will get the error above.
- If you have an unstable network connection, you will get the error above. Hence make sure you are in an environment with a stable network connection.
■ I cannot make a purchase in the game. What is going on?
- If you live in a region where Counterside Global does not officially support, then you may have difficulties due to a recent policy change in Google.
▷ Raid ◁
■ My raid is not working. What should I do?
- Please check if you are playing in the recommended play environment listed below.
|Memory: 4GB or higher |
Android: 11 or higher
iOS: 12 or higher
GPU: OpenGLES3 support required
Storage: 6GB or higher
Emulator: 64 bits
▷ Other ◁
■ When I try to log into the game, the screen is all black with “New Text” showing up on the top right corner of the screen. How do I fix this?
- You may want to try changing the language settings of the device to English if the device you are using to play the game is not English default.